This resource library houses a growing number of documents to help you get started with Learning Together in your area. Please download and adapt to suit your needs:
- Set up sheet – how the clinics work
- Learning Together Poster – for use in GP surgeries
- Educational agreement – to be adapted locally
- Patient information leaflet
- Governance document (PDF and Word formats)
- Learning Together Learning Log
- Example registration forms for local Champions to use in your patch: send to your local GP ST3s and Paediatirc registrars ST5-8. When a form comes back to you, see who can be matched up according to the days that they could do Learning Together clinics, and introduce them to each other by email.